Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I have 2 year olds!

I started this blog years ago with hopes that I might be lucky enough to have a mommy journey to chronicle. Once the babies came, I knew it was going to be near impossible to keep up with updates. I can't say I am surprised but it also makes me kind of sad because I wanted to turn my blog into a book for them to read eventually.

Anyway! The Monsters turned 2 about a month ago and we gave them a PB&J themed party :)





It went great and we had a blast. I think there were like 40 people in and out the whole day, it was CHAOS in our moderate sized house. Next year, we are renting a hall FOR SURE. I can't handle the mess and the prep here. Nope!

What else? Oh, Husband lost his job last week so we are in a panic. He's been applying for jobs up to 90 miles away but I really don't want him to end up having to drive. I guess we will have to see what happens. We are going to run out of money sometime within the next 2 weeks so dude has to get a job, stat!

I've been working my butt off to promote and get through orders from the SHOP and it has been nuts. I am busier now than I normally am (which is great) and I am trying to be a mommy, wife, friend, daughter, sister AND student on top of it all.

Speaking of student.... I have gotten ALL A's in my courses, except for one! Dammit. She was too much a wench to give me decent grades ;) Nah, I am sure that I deserved the B, because I seriously hated that class more than you can imagine!

Off to put Little Dude down for a late nap becaaaause he's fussing and it is driving me nuts. Oh yes, naps are becoming non-existent. LORD HELP ME NOW!


Xoxo,
Kayla!

1 comment:

  1. I love the peanut butter and jelly idea! and those pictures of the kiddos are ADORABLE :)

    ReplyDelete