Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Eyes Burn!

Ahhh, I am exhausted.

We have been saving up to redo some of the exterior of the house... such as painting the siding (because we can't afford to get new this year), refinishing the deck, building columns for the front porch, painting the front door, and adding new fixtures. I am HOPING this makes our house look a little less like an eyesore in a nice neighborhood. We also have everything we need in the garage to put up a new fence but just haven't had the time. We put up the kids' new swing set and playhouse last week :)

So we decided VERY last minute to take a trip to Myrtle Beach and we leave in, get this, 2 days! I am a big ol' ball of stress trying to get the house cleaned, my college course work done (because I'm an idiot and it's FINALS WEEK), all of our laundry done, suitcases packed, things planned, bills paid.... you get the point! Once we are there, I hope it is as stress free as possible (with 2 toddlers and an infant) and fun.

And, hilariously, right before I leave, I get 4 orders through my Etsy store. I am for sure placing that thing on vacation mode because I don't want to keep hearing the email alerts the entire time I'm having adventures with my family and best friend at the beach!

Until next post (probably from sunny South Carolina),

xoxoxo!

3 comments:

  1. great seeing your post again. I still read everyone but haven't posted in forever. Did I miss something? You said two toddlers and an infant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I should have specified! We are going with me best friend and HER infant :) But I babysit the little baby all of the time so it kind of feels like I have a third baby :P Thanks for stopping by!!! <3

      Delete