So what's been going on?
I'm almoooooooost at my 5 year mark of being in remission from Melanoma. I can't say I'm cancer "free" because technically, cancer never leaves your body, it's just dormant -- but I still tell everyone I am cancer free ;)
The twins are almost 20 months old - uh WHAT?
They are incredibly smart and so much fun anymore.
Developmentally, from being premature, they are a little behind for kids their age - but not far at ALL. In fact, they're actually amazing the NICU follow-up team with their smart ways. :)
We are still working on the house, as it was far from perfect when we moved in. We are currently putting all of our extra money into the outside. We just bought fencing for the whole backyard, and finally paid off the swingset that I put in layaway back in March. Our next project is closing off the deck railings and priming and painting the siding. We can't afford to pull off and redo the whole house this summer so we are hoping to have a little nest egg saved for siding next Spring.
My little business is doing amazing! I am busy enough to have an order about every 3 days, now. I am absolutely in love with my "hobby" and I am hoping that I can make enough money to cut back at work and stay home a little more.
Oh and I am taking courses online to finally finish up my degree. I will be done in May of next year but I think I am planning to go on to a Bachelor's with an additional certification in my area of choice.
As you can see, I have a ton on my plate but I have missed everyone in Blogger-land so I am back and here to stay -- this time I PROMISE!
Can't wait to snoop on everyone's blogs and catch up!
Xoxo -
Kayla





Welcome back!! Your kids are adorable!!! I am expecting my first one anyday now :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Welcome back!!
ReplyDeleteHey there stranger! I can not even BELIEVE how big the kiddos are!!
ReplyDelete