I am in disbelief at how fast the time has been flying so far... but now that I am out of work, the days are dragging.
I'm super glad that I have the option to be out of work, I HURT SO BAD. Holy shit, my ribs feel like they're being yanked open 24/7 and -- I never sleep. Ever. I will sleep about 3 hours a night and then every couple of days, I will be so exhausted that I sleep ALL day.
What else is going on?
We've tried TWO times now to get pictures of Baby B's face -- but he keeps refusing. Tomorrow is our third and final attempt at seeing him but it is getting uncomfortable to have a tech pressing on my stomach for 45 minutes at a time when it is clear he isn't going to turn around. The good news is, he has adorable little legs and a penis he isn't afraid to show. Well, I don't know how the penis thing is going to be good in the future, but ya know... :)
Their nursery is done! Other than hanging pictures, buying curtains and finding a rug for their floor. I also washed all of their clothes (because I posted about this on Facebook and apparently I'm really far behind, according to other parents?)... but I haven't figured out a way that I want to organize them. Sooo they're hanging out in their cribs, piled to the very top of it, actually.
The baby shower is in less than 4 weeks now! Hopefully people actually LOOK at the registry because THESE BABIES DO NOT NEED CLOTHES, BLANKETS OR BATH ITEMS! And I know that we are going to get a ton of all of those. All that we need are car seats (A's family is supposedly buying those or sending us a gift card to do so, hopefully before the damn shower), we need breathable bumpers, I want a few types of bottles, I need a diaper bag annnd... I'm thinking a bottle sterilizer because it is a hassle to get behind our stove to turn it on. (It is gas and it is SUPER old so we turn it off at the switch each time).
In other news, the weather is BEAUTIFUL OUT! I have the window open AND a pumpkin candle lit. It is going to be in the 80s later on this week but I'm hoping it continues to stay this weather. Lord knows the fat pregnant lady could use a break from the heat. I waddle AND huff & puff now.
Ew, I just remembered that Tuesday I have to go to the dermatologist and get two moles removed. This means stitches and a week of worrying that the results are going to come back bad. :/ And then directly after the derm visit, I'm seeing the Oncologist. It is my 6 month visit... should be interesting for them to exam me when I'm this large, hahaha.
I just hope that ALL goes well, dammit.
Oh, and I'm 26 weeks now but the last belly picture I took was at 24 weeks (I don't do them weekly) so I'll post that for your viewing pleasure.
![]() |
| Twin belly two weeks ago @ 24 weeks! :) |

Yay for the nursery being done & good luck with the face picture! So fun
ReplyDelete