The worst part of pregnancy is my lack of willingness to do, well, ANYTHING.
I need my eyebrows waxed SO bad, this girl is getting a freaking unibrow.
I also need a haircut but I've found that showering and pulling it back immediately is way less time consuming.
Oh well.
The "dream house" was listed this week and they want $10k more than we wanted to pay, it needs a new roof & new front porch and they're not offering any money towards that OR closing.
I think it's safe to say that we are going to pass on the chance to buy this because we don't need to move into a house that needs major improvements immediately. We have two kids on the way, for petes sake.
I have to pee. A lot anymore.
Sounds like maybe a sign you aren't supposed to get that house? Before we bought this house, we tried building 2 different houses, first one land didn't go through, and the second one upped it's price by $50,000. Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteIt can't hurt to put in a couple of bids at your budget. Maybe they will reconsider.
ReplyDelete