Tuesday, May 15, 2012

9 weeks, 3 days.


How Far Along: 9 weeks, 3 days.

How Big are the Babies? They are both the size of grapes, or green olives... depends on which website you look at! :)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm just now gaining back from the weight that I lost while battling awful sickness

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but my clothes are starting to get tight... and fast.

Movement: No, they're just little grape babies!

Belly button in or out? In.

What I miss: Being able to eat what I want without having to deal with nausea bouts.

Milestones: 9 weeks! I've never been this pregnant.

Food Cravings:  spaghetti sauce and bananas (not together, of course)

Aversions: Peanut butter. The smell makes me wanna vomit.

Symptoms:  Nausea, bloating, and some random dizziness from standing up too fast

Best Moment this week: Realizing that my ultrasound is this week!

Funny Moment: Nothing.

Tip of the Week: Chill out while taking the pills, there is no reason to gag over it.

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing our little gummy bear babies in TWO days!



----
I'll probably start updating every so often about my pregnancy but for now, it won't be often.

I plan on taking the time to write back to everyone who has written me in the past 8 weeks.

6 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! Looking forward to your updates!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you to see them! Enjoy this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad everything is going well.

    I totally get the dizziness from standing up too quickly too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am just so so happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope everything went well with the U/S. Can't wait for an update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you!! I hope the nausea subsides soon. Mine started to fade away at 11 weeks. Hang in there! It will get better!!

    ReplyDelete