First photo :)
Baby A = 158bpm
Baby B = 160bpm
Baby B = 160bpm
I've been spotting still, only when I'm dehydrated.
I've been off of work for 3.5 weeks and I finally get to go back on Monday!
I get to see them again in 8 days.
Sorry, again, that I've been slacking on the blogging... I've been so damn sick.
<3.

Yay! So excited to see the babies!
ReplyDeleteGlad babies are doing good. Great heart rates! Hope you are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations mama!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh oh ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!! :D
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congrats! So glad you are taking time off- it is not worth going to work feeling so sick! Especially with the bleeding. YEAH! on the twins!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and heart rates! Congratulations. I'm glad you're feeling well enough to get back to work soon. Take care!
ReplyDeleteWow! No wonder you're sick ;-) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteTWINS!!!! TWINS!!! TWINS!!!! YEAH!! Congrats to you!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there...the sickness will pass!!!
YEA! Hello babies!!! Hope you feel better soon and drink, drink, drink!
ReplyDelete