I'm battling this morning sickness to the best of my ability.
Been to the emergency room again for more fluids and I spend my day on the couch sick 20 hours a day.
I finally get to see the babies on Thursday, let's hope all is well and they both have strong little heartbeats!
I promise to update more once I am done fighting this all day sickness.
Uuugghh!!
I'm sorry you've been so sick. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteTake all the time you need. I hope you feel better soon and this all passes.
ReplyDeleteI only know one person who has had morning sickness as severe as it sounds like you have it and she got a Vitamin B6 cocktail from her doc, said she could finally stop throwing up after she took it. I'm sure you're trying everything under the sun but just thought I'd throw it out there in case you hadn't heard of it!
ReplyDeleteI hope the sickness gets better soon and I am so excited for you to see those babes on Thursday. When you are feeling back up to it, I gave you an award on my blog, if you want to check it out.
ReplyDeleteTake care of you and those babies! I hope the sickness goes away soon. Just to throw something out there...maybe try seabands. They are made for motion sickness, but the pressure point helps with nausea. I know a bunch of people who it worked for. They work for a few hours and then you have to take them off to let the pressure point recover for a bit then you can use them again.
ReplyDeleteI hope you start to feel better soon, and please don't apologize for being distant! We know that you need to take care of yourself first.
ReplyDeleteI awarded you the One Lovely Blog award, because my dear, nauseousness and all, you have a lovely blog.