Sunday, April 15, 2012

Schedule Change & 5 weeks (+1 day)

I have figured out a pretty good remedy for my morning sickness!

ZOFRAN DID NOT WORK! 

But 1/2 a Unisom & 1/2 a b-vitamin when I first wake up, around 1pm, and then around 5pm help me get through the day. The only sucky part about taking a sleep aid is... being exhausted PLUS taking a sleeping pill.

I did feel well enough today to actually WORK at WORK! *gasp*
Let's hope I wake up tomorrow and feel well enough to clean my own damn house. :)

A's schedule changed at work and let's just say, we aren't happy. We used to have Friday off together. Now, we don't have a single day. I recently changed my schedule at work to be a little more flexible to his and that definitely blew up in our faces. His shift isn't much different than it was before, he will work 2p to 11pm now instead of 3pm to midnight but it still means he has to leave daily at 1pm and won't get home until midnight. My pregnant ass cannot stay up until midnight to see him. :(

Our ultrasound is in 18 days and THAT is the day that I will finally feel pregnant... because honestly, other than browsing for some maternity shorts and figuring out how I'm going to go to TWO weddings in September (one of them requiring 12 hours of driving), I just don't feel pregnant.

I think once I see my gummy bear and a heartbeat, I will relax.

I need to get motivated to turn in a few papers for school and get prepared to try and finish up this degree before we have a baby. I just... don't know anymore. My focus isn't really graduating anymore but to keep the job that I have (because I love it, the pay sucks but I can pretty much pick what hours each day I want to work annnd it is close to home). I can always finish school, I want to do that before I'm 30 but right now, my focus is on staying healthy, having a baby and enjoying my STILL newlywed bliss.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your ultrasound!!! But just FYI I really didn't feel pregnant until...well into my 2nd tri! Didn't matter how much I heard that heartbeat, I just didn't FEEL pregnant until the bump started to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your US! It sucks A's schedule changed.

    ReplyDelete