I'm spotting.
It is brown but it isn't getting any lighter.
I'm also very, very sick.
Nothing is helping me.
I can't keep anything down.
I have barely taken in any fluid.
I just called off of work for the second time this week.
If you know me, you know that this isn't like me.
I have gone to work while working through chemotherapy.
This better not be taken from me this soon. 5 weeks, 6 days today.
Please stay, little baby. Please?
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Deep breaths. Please try and get some fluids down. I don't want you to get dehydrated.
ReplyDeleteOkay - based on this info, I'd say it's time to seek out professional help, if only to get some fluids into you by IV if necessary. I agree with Emily, deep breaths. Spotting is scary but it doesn't always mean The End - a doctor will also be able to help you figure out what's going on. Hang in there, be strong (I know you are!) and let us know what happens.
ReplyDeleteHave you called and talked to your clinic about not taking any fluids in? I would be more worried about you getting dehydrated over the brown spotting. I know it is scary and everything I have heard leads toward brown spotting being normal (if that is possible). Sorry you are feeling so horrible and I will be thinking of you.
ReplyDeletePraying for you today Kayla. <3
ReplyDeleteAgree with PP...go to doctor. They can get you fluids and see if there is a cause for the spotting. Will be thinking of you!
ReplyDeletepraying for you ♥
ReplyDeleteGo to the hospital. No joke. You need an IV if you haven't taken in any fluids. The first thing your body will do if you're body is really sick like that is to get rid of the baby, go to the dr.! The spotting doesn't mean it's over, but go now!
ReplyDeleteSending you love and hugs, please call your doctor, dehydration is very serious and can cause lots of problems, they should be able to easily fix it with an IV! Hoping all goes well
ReplyDeleteBrown spotting w/o cramping is usually ok, but you not keeping anything down is not. See the doctor as soon as you can and get yourself some Zofran, and possibly an IV if necessary. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteIf you are on progesterone suppositories or gel that is usually the reason for the spotting, the cervix gets irritated. Hang in there!
Thinking of you Kayla. I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteSending you good vibes! I think it's a very good sign that you are so sick.
ReplyDeleteSaying a prayer and hope you see the doctor soon. As long as you have no cramping it could just be residual blood from a prior procedure. Try to drink some clear broth and hydrate if u can. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeletePraying praying praying! Someone should DEFINITELY be helping you with the nausea. So so sorry :(
ReplyDeletePraying for your baby to stay! God can do miracles!!!
ReplyDeleteCrossing fingers and toes!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!! Praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you with all my heart xo
ReplyDelete