Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beta #2 Results

No more betas.

I'm officially pregnant.


My repeat beta was 1342 --  I was definitely expecting it to be like 2000 but you know what? My number is "incredible" so I was take what I can get!

The only time I cried was the first morning I saw the second pink line, last Tuesday. It still doesn't feel real. I think I will accept this is real when I see the gummy bear(s) on the screen. 

So, 3 weeks from now, I will know what is going on. :)


The owners of the house we want are back in town this month to clean it out and prepare to get it appraised, we should know by the end of next month how much they are wanting. 

We might own a house AND have a baby this year.

Who knew 2012 would be my year? WHO KNEW? Cause I sure as hell didn't see it coming -- especially after ending up with OHSS, insurance battles, and having debt haunting me!

My credit score even went up 20 points in less than a month! We must be doing something right.


Just do me a favor and cross you fingers that I see a heartbeat in 3 weeks and I can finally relax and enjoy this. 

Xoxoxo.

16 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats! Fingers will stay crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely incredible numbers Kayla. You are getting everything you deserve after a rocky start. Sit back and enjoy for a few minutes. Hope everything works out with the house purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations times100!!! That is fantastic! Praying for that heartbeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! Keeping everything crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing numbers!! 2012 is a fabulous year. You deserve this!! So very happy for you:) you are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay... wonderful news :)) Impressive beta... congratulations :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on an awesome 2012 so far! I hope it keeps getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!! Great number!! Congrats! & sending you lots of prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm soooooo happy for you! Excellent number! But why the three week wait until your first U/S?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a fabulous second number! I am so happy for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your amazing positive turn around in life! You're an inspiration to the rest of us who are still hoping...

    ReplyDelete