Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Post #2 in ONE Day!




I went to Walmart to get some FRERs and definitely picked up the wrong damn tests. I grabbed the stupid Equate ones with the blue lines but NOT the + mark ones, just the two lines.

Anyway, I tested with an 88 cent Walmart one (like I did this morning) and it was definitely the same darkness aaaaaaaaaanddddd...

The blue one?? It was an IMMEDIATE double line! :)

I cannot waaaitttt to try a FRER tomorrow morning.




Do you think I should call my doctor tomorrow (if the line is darker) and ask for my beta to be moved up? 

4 comments:

  1. No! Wait it out! There's gonna be a WHOLE lot of waiting if you are pregnant, so start now =) There's absolutely no benefit to moving the beta up other than give you extra things to worry about and longer to worry about it.

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm just going with YOUR PREGNANT! :) ALL my tests with Miss K the positive line was super faint (go look, they are on my blog back in Aug 2010). I really really really hope this is it for you! I can't wait to see what the next few days holds for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG HOW AWESOME!!!!! :) KUP!!!

    ReplyDelete