So. I have been testing for a few days and well...
This morning there were two lines.
Two pink lines.
The test line was very faint but it was certainly there.
I posted it to a test tweaker board on BBC and they said try a FRER tomorrow.
I'm 4dp6dt or 10dpo.
I hope it is still there tomorrow and I pray with all I have that it is darker.
Please body, don't play a joke on me.
Wow that is early for two lines! I look forward to seeing what tomorrows test brings. Come on two darker lines :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats on the second line! I am sending you lots of hope that the line gets darker as the days pass. Try not to make yourself too crazy...easier said than done, I know. Yay!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! So exciting!!!!! This is such great news Kayla. I'll look for an update tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteDo you feel giddy and nervous? I would be freaking out. When is your beta scheduled?
Yeah!!! Hoping for more double lines!!
ReplyDeleteWOOT! Two lines is still a great first step! I've got everything crossed that it gets darker and that this is just the first step of something wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteAaaaah. Yay! I got my BFP 6dp5dt so it's very possible. I hope you see a darker line tomorrow. Good luck!
ReplyDelete