A journey through my life with twins, a husband, house projects, adventures, and more!
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Why Am I Shaking?
I'm nervous because I started getting positives yesterday... It feels too early. What if it is a chemical pregnancy?
Don't worry, I'm actually being really calm. I'm just worried to tell anyone because I don't want to have to explain a CP.
Just for the record, this was my test result within 2 minutes. I should've taken the picture at the 5 minute mark.
And -- all of the baby stories I've seen this morning have been twin related. Is that a sign? Haha.
I promise my entire blog won't be baby related IF this is it for me... I have too many Blogger friends that I don't want to upset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks a lot like mine did at this point in December with my twinsies... Just saying' :) congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, they transferred 2 "perfect" quality embryos. At this point, I'm just... I don't even KNOW! I feel like I should be enjoying this but hollllyy shit.
ReplyDeleteSit back and enjoy for the moment you are pregnant!
ReplyDeleteLooks good!!!!
ReplyDeleteSince it's early and you are getting that great of a line...I'd have to guess that it's real. I can't comment on your blog from my phone because of the stupid word verification process...I wanted to tell you that my clinic will not allow moving a beta up but it never hurts to ask. Good luck and CONGRATS! Best news I've heard all day!
ReplyDeleteMine said NOOO about the beta moving up, too. Looks like I'm stuck POASing until Monday :)
DeleteGirl on word PREGNANT. Very pregnant and if it is twins it would show up now. I want ur beta day to get here already!
ReplyDeleteI think a chemical pregnancy is just an early miscarriage, so I wouldn't think having an early positive to be a sign of that at all.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're finding your pregnancy glow :)
Congrats - thats what my line looked like at 11dpo, singleton (although we transferred 2 perfect blasts). I'd phone the RE, my beta was moved up 2 days, don;t think about multiples just yet, just bask in the happiness of the positive and focus on those rising betas :D
ReplyDeleteYeahhh this is exciting!!! Keep those second lines coming!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! You are pregnant!! Don't worry about what the future right now...You're pregnant!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAs others have said, the main thing is that it's positive and that is the ultimate goal. Huge Congrats!!!!!
ReplyDeleteeeeeeeek! congrats!!!! when are you due?! Kayla can you add a follow by email gadget to your blog? Google reader still isn't working or I'd have commented WAYYY earlier than this. It's been an entire month since I've read your blog. I wanna get notified when you post.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh!!! YAYAYA!!! Congrats Kayla! I can't wait to hear your beta results! oh oh oh I hope it's twins!! I LOVE twins!!
ReplyDeleteYaaaay! I am so happy for you! :-) Congrats!
ReplyDelete