A journey through my life with twins, a husband, house projects, adventures, and more!
Sunday, April 1, 2012
8 Days To Go.
So my beta is in 8 days...but of course I will test early. I'm going to force my husband to buy a stock up of the dollar tree tests and a few FRERs for the days closest to beta day.
I haven't noticed much, body wise.
I'm having trouble staying awake, I have had a few pinches in my lower left region but it feels like it is closer to my ovaries. I've been nauseous for weeks (I think it is the prometrium) but yesterday I felt fine and then out of nowhere, I threw up. And not a little gag.
So now, I'm terrified to eat and I'm so damn exhausted. I actually slept through my alarm today, first time that has happened in forever!
Husband played a show with his band last night -- they did sooo good. I will post pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These sound like pregnancy symptoms to me! Especially the fatigue. I hope you get really good news soon!
ReplyDeleteFX for you!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Crossing everything that this is all good news!
ReplyDeletegood luck!!! FX for you!
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed that all those "not so fun" symptons lead to a positive!
ReplyDeleteUgh. I hate the 2ww! I hope you can keep yourself busy the next 8 days!
ReplyDelete