My FET was at 10:45 this morning.
I wasn't lucky enough to get a picture of our embryos -- I think my clinic is like the ONLY one that doesn't do that. I was legimately in tears but whatevs!
The whole thing took maybe 5 minutes and I had to lay there and try not to piss myself for 15 minutes.
Oh and my blastocysts? They were PERFECT quality... 1 was hatching and 1 was beginning to hatch.
Lordy, I hope this is it for us! I am sooo anxious for next week. :)
Oh Kayla that sounds like great news! Let this week hurry up and get the show on the road :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh!!!!!! I am soooooo excited for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! You are PUPO! Sorry, if you don't like that term. So excited for you. Your blasts sound wonderful, even if we can't see them. That's so sad that they don't give you pictures. I would have been in tears, too. Fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is so very exciting. I have everything crossed and I am holding my thumbs for you (my sister and I always did that when we were small).
ReplyDeleteI didn't get pictures of my embies either. My doctor doesn't like to expose the embryos to potential risk just to snap a picture. I hope your beautiful blasts snuggle in for the long haul. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Can't wait to hear!
ReplyDeleteSounds great! Good luck!!! I didn't get photos of my embryos either.
ReplyDeleteWith that quality, it's totally gonna happen. Excited for next week! Good luck!
ReplyDeletesounds GREAT!!!! my fingers and toes are crossin' for you! :D
ReplyDeleteYay! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYay for being PUPO! Best of luck. I've got everything crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck ♥
ReplyDeletethis is fabulous news! Good luck! I'll be thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Come on little ones, dig in deep! Good luck!
ReplyDelete