Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Whole Lotta Nothin'.

We finally FINALLYYYY got our FET stuff under control!
We ordered half of the medicines from MedCo and paid extra to order from CVS. I do NOT need my period to show up to start meds.... Which, is good because AF never shows without assistance. Woo woo.

So I officially start my FET hormones on Monday!
If you have any advice for vaginal suppositories, please let me know.

Oh, and IF my period comes, I will transfer on 3-23. If she doesn't show, we transfer on 3-30!
Both of those dates are super significate to me. I met my husband 5 years ago on March 23, 2007.. and we really started to hang out on March 30, 2007. Oh and I'll test ON our wedding day.... How freaking crazy? Maybe, just maybe I was given OHSS and made to wait for this reason?!!

I told my parents about the house thing, by the way. They were supportive! We are going to the bank this coming week to get pre-approved, hopefully.

AND I'M STILL CANCER FREE.
I found out Monday.

And so I am going out and celebrating tonight. :)

9 comments:

  1. That's a lot to celebrate! Cancer free, baby, anniversary and your dream home - wow, march is your month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your FET is finally falling into place!! I hope you have great news to share soon! My only advice for the vaginal suppositories is panty liners.. Those things are GROSS! If its endometrin, those at least come with applicators which is obviously superior to the alternative :) Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats on both great cancer free news and upcoming FET. You definitely have things to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw what medicines will you be on to prepare for FET?

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY on being cancer free!!! I just love it when stuff falls on important days. Helps to keep hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The biggest congrats on being cancer free! That is amazing news. And glad you are on your way to your FET. Advice on the suppositories (sorry to be TMI but you asked) - if it is Endometrin, I say insert standing up, easiest to get it up there and if possible lay down for about 25-30 min after. Doing this has prevented some of the leakage for me. If it is Crinone which I was on last cycle, it is easier to insert lying down but it does have more leakage than the other. And yes, tons of panty liners needed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, congratulations on passing another cancer check-up. That's huge!

    Second, another step closer to a house!?!? And one that you love, no less. That is super exciting!

    Last, the end of March is so soon! I'll be cheering you on this month...I hope you have the easiest FET ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for cancer-free, supportive parents, and the FET progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! There is SO much to celebrate! Congrats!

    As far as the suppositories go... ultra thin pads will be your friend. Panty liners are too thin and small and won't give you enough coverage.

    ReplyDelete