
You can click on the button and read my interview :) I felt so excited to be asked to answer questions about myself!
Second, I took my first 5 unit Lupron shot! Know what that means? Bravelle starts at 9pm tonight! I took the advice of a few of you ladies and went out and grabbed Gatorade! Yeah, like 20 bottles of it and I have a feeling (because I've been rather dehydrated) that I'm going to need to grab a few more during this 10 day span.
And I've had weird cravings for chocolate milk lately.. generally, I hate milk so I don't know what kind of tricks Lupron is playing on my body but whatever... if the worst thing it's going to do it make me crave milk then hell, stick around friendly Lupron.
I'm kiiind of nervous about the 3 vials of stims but I'll be fine. I just know it.
They said my tentative egg retrieval is going to be on the 17th (most likely NOT before then, I hope to God not considering I only requested work off from the 17th through the 25th) I have my last ultrasound on the 16th so I figure they'll have my trigger shortly after that. Of course, it all depends on how this Bravelle works for me.
Not much else to report, just working on getting the apartment cleaned & super organized so I can relax on my 9 day mini-break from work/IVF junk! We've rounded up 2 bags of clothes we are giving away and a bunch of stuff. A has even agreed to get rid of some of the guitars he has. *gasp* If you knew him, you'd realize this was a HUUUUGE deal but he realizes that
And we tried some of the new stuffed cheesy breads from Domino's last night. The feta & spinach one is soooo incredible. $5.99 for one small slab of bread is rather expensive though.
I'm working on replying to the comments you wonderful women have left me and looks like I have a few new followers! That means, I'll be showing them some love tooooo.
Ahhh, I seriously love the IF blogging community. Without this place, I'd be insane.
Xoxoxo.
Sounds so exciting! I don't know if I got a chance to comment on your interview with B. But, I know I read it! It was great!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds great! I hope all goes well with your treatments! I love this IF community as well and don't know what I would do without it!
ReplyDeletetake it easy, stay relaxed and hydrated. grab some good books and read. sending positive vibes to you!
ReplyDeletekerri
www.infertileslaughing.com