Monday, January 9, 2012

Stim Update #1

Holy shit, I was NOT aware how bad the stim medicine was going to hurt.

I'm taking 3mL of Bravelle at 9pm and well, I hate it.

I have an ultrasound and bloodwork on Wednesday so at least I will know then how well this demon medicine is working.

The gooood news is: A gets to tag along for this appointment and the one on Friday! :)

I'm hoping the ultrasound on the 16th brings news of a trigger and retrieval date.
Cross your fingers for meeeee!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ug...sorry the meds are hurting. I hope you find out it's all worth it and you have lots of follies growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed! I did bravelle mixed with lupron and sometimes it burned LIKE HELL :( So I feel for ya..hang in there...will all be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on cyclesista! You have gone through a lot...will be following along on your journey and hoping it ends in a baby!!! Best of luck with the upcoming ultrasound.
    The stim meds do hurt. By the end of my IVF, I had taken 49 shots and had the bruises to show for it. Once you see the progress on Wed it will be easier to stomach the shots.
    Hang in there!
    Amber@casomeday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crossing everything for you! Sorry the stims are hurting so much.

    ReplyDelete