Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oh Hey, Bravelle.

Well,

This body is finally working right.

Thin lining and tiny follies all ready to be stimulated.

I start Bravelle on Saturday and my Lupron is shrinking to 5 units!

I'm so freaking excited.

My estrogen was 23!!!! They wanted it under 80. I think I nailed it. :)



Before I go, my nurse looked at me and she said "Kayla, your numbers and lining are PERFECT. You couldn't ask for a better start to an IVF."
Is it crazy that I almost cried over that news?

Maybe this has all been a test? Cancer to see how strong I am and to build my relationships...
Infertility to test me again but to test me to see how much patience I have... Because obviously babies take patience.

I guess we will see around the 17th!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for good news! And no it's not crazy that you almost cried... I've done it too! Did you see your interview went up a few days ago! You didn't tell me you were gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla. I am a new follower to your blog. I found you through the cyclesista blog. I look forward to following your journey. Our ivf cycle will be late Feb/early March.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! & I am loving the blog layout! totally cute! AHhhh!! Sending all the good luck I can your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! You sound both physically and mentally prepared for this IVF (it will be MUCH easier than cancer, believe me!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting! I probably would have cried over everything being perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for you! I'll be cycling a couple of weeks behind you. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete