I am busy busy busy searching for socks for my sock buddy over at Waiting For Little Feet!
My skin is getting a little tender from the shots in my arms but, I'll survive! Only a few more weeks!
Anxious for my baseline and bloodwork on Thursday. Just hoping I get good news and I can start Bravelle on Saturday. (Yay, more shots.)
I wish that A could go with me for the appointment on Thursday but I am staying with the bff Wednesday night. There is NO way in hell that I am getting up at 5am to get ready and then driving nearly 2 hours that early.... nooooo way.
The worst part? I have to take my Lupron BEFORE the appointment (instead of at 9am as usual) and my bff, who has never given an injection, gets to stab me. I'm kind of nervous about that but it's not that hard -- sub-cue shots are easy. Hell, if she panics or makes me too nervous, I could probably force myself to give the injection in my stomach.
(I'd rather not do stomach because the left side of my stomach is very solid and damaged from surgeries)
Either way, I have high hopes that this IVF will work and we are on our way to parenthood. I'll have to keep telling myself that every time I'm given a PIO injection. :)
I am so excited for you! It's getting so close! :)
ReplyDelete