Sunday, January 1, 2012

1-1-2012

I'm wondering what this year is going to bring us.

Will we be parents?
Will I continue to be cancer free?
Will A get a long term promotion?
Will I be able to cut back on working?

All of these things we can't predict so I'm just going to have to be patient.

What I can say is:

We will happily celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary, 5 years of being together.
We will turn 25 & 30.
We will find love in a child... Of our own or fostering/adoption.
We will find REAL friends and keep those people around.
We will get back into church oriented events.
We will love each other.


Welcome 2012, I've been waiting for you.


Oh, before I go... I'm at 46 followers and my goal is 75 by the end of January. If it happens, I'm going to give a way a few items :)

I want to start promoting blogs for traffic for one another so don't be surprised if I contact you.

This blog and all of you ladies have kept me sane during this IVF and infertility crap.

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too! May the year of the dragon be a fruitful one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! May all of your dreams come true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything works out for you in one way or another! Happy New Year! Did you get my email? I wanted to interview you for my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete