Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mish Mash of Stuff.

First of all! I was given another blog award from Lanie @ Unruffled Lanie, Rebecca @ Pink Lipgloss & Prenatals AND Amanda @ Gonna Do It For Baby for the award! :)








Similar to the Liebster Blog Award, certain rules also apply in receiving this award: 

  • Thank the person who passed the award on to you.
  • List 7 things that people may not know about you.
  • Pass the award to 15 other bloggers and don't forget to notify them as well.  



The hard part is trying to pick 15 bloggers not chosen by others.




Ohhh, this is a hard one! Not only do I have to list 7 facts about myself but 15 bloggers!? Eeekk!! I'll get busy now :)

1. I am left handed! My dad tried to switch me when I was a little kid (hahaha)
2. I have a hard time trusting people because of past experiences.
3. I HATE watching movies because I get bored so quickly!
4. My cats are like my children, I care very much about them.
5. I have no grandparents. My grandparents on my mothers side have both passed. My grandparents on my fathers side are both alive but, I've never met my grandfather (even though he lives in an apartment behind mine) and my grandmother is pretty much worthless.
6. I am a people pleaser. I feel disappointed in myself when something doesn't go right.
7. I. Am. NEVER. Late. Seriously, I can't remember the last time that I was late for something and it was MY fault. 


I AM WORKING VERY HARD TO COMPOSE A LIST OF LOVELY BLOGGERS WHO HAVE not GOTTEN THIS AWARD YET, SO I WILL POST THEM TODAY!

Here's who I have so far! <3:


1. Nicole - Hoping For a Due Date In Good Time
2. Jesica - Just Smile and Blog
3. Lauren - Not Just An Army Wife
4. Alexis - Our Journey Through This Lovely Life
5. Sarah - Baby Talk
6. Emily - A Blanket 2 Keep
7. A Mommy's Thoughts
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.


I finally decided to hang up the curtains in our bedroom! Besides the fact that they are SUPER wrinkled, I am in love! They look soooo great.
Center window before

Center window after 
Left window before (the right one looks identical)

Left window with curtains

I'm so proud of myself. I have never hung curtains before and these looks good, like I said, minus the damn wrinkles. I think I'm going to take them down and put them in the dryer to rid of the wrinkles. 














Oh, and today... I am SPOTTING! I think AF might show her ugly face today or tomorrow. Holy shit, things just got real!


AUNT FLOW IS HERE!!!!!!! OHMYGOSH. Shit just got REALLY real!


I am just waiting for my RE to call me back and tell me to start the BCPs on Thursday. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!




OH and... I went to get in my car today? Yeah, the damn thing had a flat tire. 


IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING, isn't it? 

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Was going to tell you that I left you the same award. Oh well, thanks for sharing.

    Love the curtains!! I'm in the process of trying to make my own. I wish I was a better sewer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award and for stopping by! New follower! Can't wait to "get to know you better" I hugely dislike late people, though sometimes I do tend to run behind. Gotta work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I will try to get to it soon. It was really nice learning more about you. Great job on the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla thanks for the award. Nice job on the curtains - I really need to get to it as well, I just keep putting it off. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete