Also known as..... BIRTH CONTROL PILL #1! The husband and I also start our week of doxycycline today. Those things are horse pills!
I am going to the RE today at 4pm to pick up my IVF calendar...FINALLY!! I've been waiting months to get to this point.
Wednesday, the 14th, I'm going in for my unterine sounding and SHG. As always, if you have experience with any of this, I'm gladly accepting advice on how to get through it. :)
What ellsseee.... Let's see.
OH. A was offered a huge promotion at work... However, the position is 90 miles from our apartment and I am just not willing to move. I know that sounds selfish but I have my reasons. First of all, we live for $200 a month here so if he has to commute we could absolutely afford it. Second, my parents want to be grandparents so bad and neither of them drive the interstate (some scary experience happened years ago that scarred them) so when we have babies, they'd never see them. Third, my parents live next door... That means I will have built in help at all times.
Some of the good things about the possible promotion: he might get to work four days instead of five... which means I'll see him MORE. He can stay with our friends a few nights a week to save on gas, which is super helpful. We have skype for the days that I miss him. Plus, if he takes the position (if it pays well enough) I get to stop working full time!! Hallelujah! My legs are so swollen constantly from being on my feet and I am doing home health. Last week my client fell into her bathtub and pulled me down with her. What happens when I'm pregnant and she doesn't that? Yeah, I don't even want to think about that.
Saturday, A and I are finally making a gingerbread house and a few other Christmas things. All shopping will be finished tomorrow! I'd really like to relax on my days off... Too bad, as a wife, I'm stuck doing wifely things. :P
Wellllll... My hand is killing me from typing this out on my phone. I will update later with my tentative IVF schedule. Eeeee!!!! :)
OMG I'm soooo excited for you! It's official now! GL!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck today, Kayla! I haven't had a SHG (my clinic considers a recent HSG good enough), but I've heard that they're fairly painless. Just make sure to have a couple of pads handy for later.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and can't wait to see the calendar!
YAY!!! How exciting! Cant wait to see your calendar!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting that things are moving along! Good luck with the SHG. I only had a HSG.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! SJ works about an hour and a half away from home, it's awful but he only works 4 days a week, and I get to stay home with A. I love it!
ReplyDeleteExciting news!!! I'm excited for you, keep us posted!!
ReplyDelete