To me, this signifies that ANOTHER IVF chapter has closed and many more are about to open. The last 3 weeks have FLOWN by and I'm ready for this!
The Lupron is still easy as can be... except, ya know, the ONE shot that A did yesterday and he forgot to squeeze the skin before putting the needle in. That's the ONLY shot (out of Lupron and 144 chemotherapy injections) that I actually said HOLY SHIT!
If my baseline goes well next Thursday, I'll be doing my retrieval in less than 3 weeks! AHHHH!!
I'm hoping since I've never had any past MCs and there's no genetic factors or anything else showing possible risks, that we have a successful first IVF and a few babies in the end.
We found out that A was given a temporary position within his CURRENT job (which is a great thing!) and that he's going to be learning so many new things... it doesn't have much of a pay increase but it miiiight have a new schedule (hell yes).
I had someone else give me a car seat today, that makes 2 gifted to us. It's used, and it's very pink, but it's in great shape. Doesn't expire until 2016 and has never been in a car accident.... I figure, if we need it or not, it's free! It's so shocking to me how much people are coming through for us BEFORE we are pregnant -- imagine what it's going to be like once we are expecting!
And expecting we shall be (in less than a month!)
![]() |
| This is a button that my friend gave to me.. it says "Fuck yeah, we can live like this" -- That's pretty much how I feel about IVF, getting pregnant and being a mommy. :) |


Congrats on finishing the BCPs! I remember ceremoniously cutting the packet into little pieces after the last pill. That's how much I hated them. FCs for your baseline.
ReplyDeleteAwww YAY!! this post made me smile the whole time I was reading it!! 3 short weeks away! ahhh!! so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that things are going so well for you! Keep it up! I expect a BFP announcement very soon! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY Congrats on finishing the BCP! One step closer to your little one!
ReplyDelete