Monday, December 26, 2011

Healthy Christmas.

Yesterday was my FIRST healthy Christmas celebration in threeee years! It was amazing, except for the whole having to work on Christmas thing.

I had to wake up at 5:30a just to go to work and bathe, feed and get my client ready for the day. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but I would have rather gotten some sleep. I don't know if it's normal but I'm waking up sweaty at night from this Lupron and I've had craaaazy baby dreams lately.

Soooo... Christmas day. My DH and I went to my parents around 11a and opened gifts. We all had an AWESOME gift exchange this year. :)

I got A a bunch of hookah stuff, tubes for his guitar amp, strings, picks, clothes, a sushi maker and a few other things.

I ended up with amazingly soft lounge pants (I wanted some for my time off of work after ER & ET), pajamas, jeans, shirts, shoes, boots, a stand for over our toilet so we can have organization (we have a closet sized bathroom), a hugggeee cabinet for the kitchen so I can FINALLY get our place organized, a wine holder, and some other decor items and clothing.

I really did have the best Christmas I've had in years. :)

I've been a terrible ICLWer so I'm going to have to make up for it tonight!

Hope everyone had an amaziiiing Christmas. <3.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you had an amazing Healthy Christmas! Wow you got a lot of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous Christmas! Glad it was a healthy one filled with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It hasn't helped that last ICLW and this one are over holidays! I've been bad too.

    I hadn't thought about soft lounge pants for after ER and ET...I guess my beloved penguin chenille pants will get extra use then whatever season we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ICLW 89. You're not the only one srruggling with iclw -- I'm making up an embarrassingly large amount of comments today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you will not regret the lounge pants.... i don't think i took mine off for days!! LOL

    here's to MANY more healthy christmas' for you!

    kerri
    www.infertileslaughing.com

    ReplyDelete