I haven't updated because well, there's not much to update with... for now :)
I'm almost done with my BCPs! Seriously! 4 days (3 if you don't count today) of pills left. I'm doing well with Lupron, it's just making me tired and my boobs STILL hurt really bad.
(I'm documenting all of this in case of have to, for whatever reason, do a second IVF)
I was out on Tuesday with the bff and we saw TWO examples of AWFUL parenting... within an hour!
Incident #1 - We were at dinner and I was sitting in a booth facing a father and his son. They were eating pizza and when the food made it to their table, the little boy reached for a piece and the father backhanded him ACROSS THE FACE. He then proceeded to tell him that he was supposed to wait until the parents got their dinner first. Uh, what the FUCK? I am pretty sure I will always feed my kid (or ANY kid, for that matter) FIRST.
Incident #2 - We were at Hobby Lobby and a girl and her mother were looking at the Christmas ornaments. If you've been to Hobby Lobby, they have a lot of glass/fragile ornaments but they do a decent job (at least in my store) at keeping them at the top of the display. Well, this girl (probably about 8) and her mom were looking at the ornaments and I turned around from where we were standing just in time to see the mother grab a handful of her daughters hair and literally YANK her away from the display. The mother also hit the little girl in the back of the head and called her a "fucking idiot retard" while the little girl stood in the middle of the store screaming and crying her eyes out. Before we walked away (because I wanted to say something) we heard the little girl apologizing.
I wanted to say something to both of those parents but I'm a generally quiet person... and obviously with their anger, they might attempt to harm me for getting in to their situation.
Those are examples of people that shouldn't be allowed to have children --- and here I am, depressed because I'm spending ANOTHER Christmas without a child to show love to.
I just can't wait until those people are old as shit and their kids are left in charge of them. I hope they make them eat shit sandwiches and drink their own pee. :)
Can't wait to update tomorrow with a list of all of the goodies that I got from family & DH!
I like the thought of what happens to them when their kids are older, because it drives me up a wall too, seeing what people do to their kids when I can't have any.
ReplyDeleteJust stopping in from ICLW :Merry Christmas
ReplyDelete