Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Gorgeous"

So the bleeding didn't stop Dr. S from torturing me today....

Which means, as long as my baseline goes well on January 5th, my IVF is still ON TRACK.

But I'm still bitter and angry at fertile bitches and I don't take back my rant from yesterday.



Anyway, I had my SHG and sounding today.
According to Dr. S, my uterus is GORGEOUS.
Freaking FINALLY doing something right, asshole body of mine.

I start Lupron exactly one week from today.

I think having nightly injectables is going to remind me of chemotherapy -- kind of not ready for those memories to come back but I'll get through this.

Please, body, please keep working in the right way. This girl can't handle anymore bumps in the road. :(

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! So good to hear that something is going right for you! I hope things keep looking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your insides are just like your outsides, gorgeous! YAY for good news! Praying everything stays on track.

    ReplyDelete