After dinner, we did some Christmas shopping... didn't find very much so we came back to our city. A took to me to the courthouse to see the Christmas light show they just started to do. It's crazy that MY small 10,000 population town has something so beautiful going, but they do! I'll post the picture that I took and then a video explaining my hometown. If you take the time to preview it, know that the statues are REALLY creepy, I hate them!
![]() |
| Cambridge, Ohio Courthouse :) |
![]() |
| Hot & Spicy Chicken and Lo Mein |
![]() |
| Green Monkey... wasn't it pretty!? |
![]() |
| A's assorted sushi & California roll -- sushi is SO pretty but so gross! |
Today (Friday) was my spa day! Ohhh my gosh. My first professional massage EVER and I think I'm hooked! We did an InfraRed sauna treatment for 35 minutes before (it was FREE!) and then I had a 45 minute massage. I think next, A and I are going to have a couples massage.
Now.... I'm stuck doing laundry. I'm "pre-IVF nesting" -- which really means, I'm trying to haul ass to get our apartment 100% organized before I start taking my stims and stuff because I've read all of your posts about being sore, bloated, tired, etc... yeaahhh, I don't do good with that SO I plan on being lazy and getting all of our stuff done before. Tomorrow, I'm going to come home and finally hang the curtains in our bedroom and kitchen (did I mention we've almost lived here for a year?).
Hope everyone is having a good day.




It sounds like you had a super fun date night... and to top it off with a spa day- lucky girl!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great date! Glad you got a massage. They are amazing! I joined a small spa by me and got a great deal on a monthly massage. It has helped tremendously with relaxing. We have liven in our house for 3 years and I still don't have curtains up in the dining room LOL!
ReplyDelete