Saturday, November 26, 2011

Well?

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?

We didn't have lunch or dinner on Thursday. A had to work (so did I) and my family didn't want to have dinner without him! His family is in California (and we're in Ohio) so he's far away from those who love him. We had a great lunch with my family on Friday!

My wonderful husband decided that he was going to harass me while doing dishes (I was washing, he was rinsing) and he decided to use the sprayer... resulting in my arms being soaked the entire time. I asked him to stop about 10 times and he kept saying he wasn't doing it on purpose. HA! At one point, he DID soak my stomach with the sprayer and that's when I had it.

I flicked him in the balls, slapped his back and pushed him down on the floor. 

It wasn't AS violent as it sounds, but it happened quick and my entire family was cracking up. HE DESERVED IT! I mean, I DID ask for him to knock his shit out about a million times...

I have some of his, uh... STUFF on reserve and I made sure he knew that I didn't need that left nut anyway. Hahaha.

Photographic evidence of my brutal attack on A.
Gosh, I sound like a huge asshole but seriously, this was the funniest thing that's happened to me in a week.

Almost as funny as when we went to dinner last week and my husband spilled his Arnie Palmer all over his jeans... and then an hour later, spilled Italian dressing on his coat. ALL HIS FAULT, I might add. He was being extra clumsy.

...BUT, not as funny as the first Thanksgiving he spent with my family and accidently farted at the dinner table. We all sat there and laughed until we cried.


Gosh, I am so thankful for my husband. He never fails to make me laugh.




ANNNYYWAAYYY!! I just have to get through tomorrow without bleeding (aka: my period) and I'll be a happy little camper. I'm not having ANY signs of it coming.... I want to induce that shit as fast as I can next week, anyone have any suggestions? Usually sex does it (which is why my poor husband has been without for about 3 weeks), haha.

Come on, body, work in my favor pleeeeaseeee.

3 comments:

  1. Hoping and praying your body does what you want it to. LOL sometimes the Hubbies need a little beating when they get like that hehe jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahaha this makes me laugh so hard! Thanks for stopping by my blog a few days ago!
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dishes are serious business, you mess with them and you deserve what you get.

    ReplyDelete