Well, Aunt Flo and her dirty ass stayed away until the given date so my IVF for early 2012 is an absolute. :)
However, the Provera has me... Well... Stopped up.
It's 3am and I'm supposed to be up in a few hours but I'm lying on the couch in excruciating pain and I can't find any medicinal relief in our cabinets. I'm sure as hell not driving 20 minutes, at 3am, in the pouring rain to go anywhere.
(I know, I'm not doing anything to fix it so I shouldn't bitch, right?)
To top it off, I woke up with a sore throat and a huge breakout on my face.
Wah, wah, wah.
I should never update at 3am..... EVER.
PS. Cancer hospital tomorrow :( I'm going for my 3 month check-up and all of the wonderful proding and poking. Everything better be ok or else!
So exciting you get to start soon! Hoping and praying everything goes great at your checkup and you get some relief.
ReplyDeleteGood luck at your appointment today! I hope you have a great check up!
ReplyDeleteHope your check up went well!
ReplyDelete