Wishing you success on this IVF journey! Thanks fro stopping by my blog today. I had never cut don trees before we were married, but its become our tradition. I love Christmas, even if we don't have little ones yet - now is my time to put up the glass ornaments and little pretty things which would be hidden away once we have a baby in the house!! Happy Christmas
Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteVisting from ICLW.
Best of luck!!!!
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of luck!!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you success on this IVF journey! Thanks fro stopping by my blog today. I had never cut don trees before we were married, but its become our tradition. I love Christmas, even if we don't have little ones yet - now is my time to put up the glass ornaments and little pretty things which would be hidden away once we have a baby in the house!! Happy Christmas
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best as you begin this journey. Hope that we both have good news soon!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by blog! Wishing the best on your up coming IVF!
ReplyDeleteICLW #16
YAY! Getting excited! Good luck!
ReplyDelete