1. My husband, for sticking with me through the best of times and the worst of times.
![]() |
| Our wedding day, April 9, 2011 |
![]() |
| H & I on my wedding day! |
3. My parents, because they live next door and they're always there. They are so ready to be grandparents that they are welcoming as many babies as we can have (and they're letting us use their upstairs as a baby storage room)
4. Uh.... BEING ALIVE. I celebrate every holiday big now because you never know what might happen that will stop you from celebrating the next holiday.
With that being said.... I'm going to post A and I's wedding song. You should really watch the video, it's hilarious (but the song is so sweet).
The band is called Go Radio and the song is called "Goodnight Moon" -- for our wedding, we had our close friends play and sing this song for our first dance. They did the most amazing job!


No comments:
Post a Comment