My hormones must be out of control because I cannot, for the life of me, get rid of the GIANT pimples that are breeding on my body.
I look like a 14 year old boy going through puberty.
Now, I'm addicted to blogs with pictures, I feel like it tells the story a little better so get ready for PHOTOBOOMMMBSSS!!! :)
I've tried ALL of the following products (at different times, obviously):
![]() |
| Kiiiind of worked, but barely. |
![]() |
| Was told by a few friends on Facebook that this would work.... it did not. And it made me gag because the smell was so strong. |
![]() |
| Nope :( |
![]() |
| It worked but only for a few days and then my breakouts came back x 2. |
![]() |
| NOT A FAN. Actually made my breakout WORSE! |
Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of this mess or am I going to have to break down and see a dermatologist?
Ugh, I hate having a breakout... especially since we are having our photos taken next week. (I know, I know, they can photoshop... sigh)





I'm honestly not sure there's much you can do OTC. My dermatologist told me that most of the stuff out on the market is gear toward teen acne and won't really work for adult acne. The only thing that cleared mine up was some antibiotics that I got from my derm, which I can't take now that we're doing IVF. aRight now I'm just using Jason Tea Tree Oil and Melaleuca face wash and it seems to be doing an okay job. Apple cider is a natural antibacterial and might help too.
ReplyDeleteHell yes, my skin has been a nightmare but I love, love, love calcium bentonite clay, I put a lump of it on the pimple overnight and it is usually gone in the morning and generally it is gone by the morning. You can read about clay here http://www.eytonsearth.org/ and you can normally find it in a good health food shop (in Australia anyway). Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYeah my skin is bad at times but its ok at the moment. I normally take Zinc in the power form mixed with water and thats really go for skin so I drink a glass a day and it seems to be working for me! Its a good vitamin as well.
ReplyDeleteHi there - I don't know if I'm supposed to comment on your most recent post, but hey, who's checking? I did get a few spots during the treatment, and I'm also twice your age (ugh) but afterwards my skin looked fantastic, so maybe just leave it. Drink plenty of water, lots of healthy food, cut the sugar (hard one I know). I don't think any products are going to cut the mustard given you are pumping cocktails of hormones into your system - nothing can compete. Embrace the adolescent boy within..?!!
ReplyDelete