Friday, November 11, 2011

Patched Up in Kayla Land.

A and I are doing better, whew!

We have spent the past few days together, alone and I'm so thankful that we were able to do that at this exact time. He realizes he hasn't been super supportive during this process and he's working on that. He's the most loving, caring man I know so I think he was a little distracted with his new hobby. Of course, his band members aren't thrilled he's taking a few weeks break but they realize that our marriage is a LOT more important than a hobby band.

I've decided to make this blog a little more organized sooo, I have made some tabs to different sections. Please read and enjoy! I will be upgrading and updating a lot in the near future, so look forward to that.

Also, I am so thrilled to read a bunch of new blogs and I can't wait to get more loyal followers.


(This is me being POSITIVE and EXCITED, two things that I need to be more often!)

1 comment:

  1. HI! I am new follower!! I just wanted to let you know I love your blog! and you are an amazingly strong woman! beating cancer and now battling infertility, keep going! if you beat cancer you can do anything! :)
    excited to be following your blog! sending you lots of wishes!
    Alexis~

    ReplyDelete