Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday.

I seriously have the best job, ever.
I take care of a wonderful woman with Multiple Sclerosis, I'll call her J on here.
I spend 6 days a week with this woman and I've gotten to know her very well.
She knows 100% about my choice to do IVF and she is totally OK with me switching my schedule around a bunch during the process and all of the bloodwork and whatnot beforehand.

I am so LUCKY to have this job!


The baby birthday party for little Miss R went great. She smashed her cupcake to pieces and tried to wear her new clothes from me on her head. :)

I have a few pictures of this little princess that I'll post, two of which are with my husband. It melts my heart to see him interacting with babies... he's going to be such an amazing father.

 A & baby R - Turkey baby 2010!
Her first time eating baby food, early 2011 (A feeding her!)
Goofy little girl, 1 year old - cupcake smashing!

I love this little girl and her brother! Her brother being born was the first (and only!) time that I've witnessed a birth and it was amazing. Such a cute little family. 


I am going to start my Provera on Thursday! If I have my period on or around December 5, I will be doing a late January transfer. YAAYYY!!! I hope that my first IVF is my ONLY IVF. I'm wore out and I haven't even started the process. Hahaha.

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! Baby R is adorable, as is your husband. Wishing you the best as you prepare for your IVF cycle. Hoping that it only takes one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! So exciting! I'll be praying for the best for you and your husband through this process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures! Sending you lots of luck for your cycle! Fingers crossed that your first times a charm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. Isn't it so much fun to see our big, strong men gush over babies? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your niece is adorable!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, everyone!

    @Jessica- she's not our blood relative, but we are pretty much family with her parents so I joke and call my husband their uncle. <3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie! I know how that is where you haven't even really started and you are wore out.

    ReplyDelete