Monday, November 21, 2011

IComLeavWe!

I am participating in my FIRST IComLeavWe! I love it already. :)

For those that are reading for the first time:

I'm Kayla! I'm married and we are trying to conceive baby #1. I have fertility issues after being on chemotherapy for a 11 months (but hey, I'm a cancer survivor!) -- My husband (referred to as A on here) and I are about to begin our journey into our first IVF.

Best friend on the left.... me on the right! 



Ohhhh! I forgot to mention (totally off topic of the introduction) but a friend and I have a spa day set up for next Friday. HECK YES. Perfect way to relax, ease my mind and be stress free going into IVF junk.


Now, if AF stays away for another week, I'll be the happiest little camper EVER. 

10 comments:

  1. welcome to ICLW! there are tons of great blogs and a wonderful support system through it! :)

    ooohh spa day. jealous! have fun! you need all the relaxation you can get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla, thanks for commenting on my page! I'm so inspired by reading your story and really looking forward to keeping in touch with you! Best wishes with ivf... I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I love ICLW and finding all kinds of wonderful people to share it with. Your story is incredible and I hope that this part of the journey is as painless as possible. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kayla, I'm here from ICLW. This is my first time participating and I'm having so much fun finding new blogs to follow! Good luck with your IVF. I'll be following and sending you good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy ICLW. I hope that you find lots of blogs to read to help you through your IVF. And Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to ICLW!! It is a great way to find some new blogs and support for your upcoming IVF journey!!

    I wish you the best of luck!!

    Happy ICLW
    #68

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment! I'm so inspired by your story and excited to see what adventures are coming up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm a skin cancer "survivor" too. Actually, I don't really define myself as such. I had melanoma, but it was stage 1, very slow growing, and shallow. Simple excision removed it all. No chemo, no re-occurance. It's been over 10 years. I stay out of the sun (mostly) and wear sunscreen.

    Cancer diagnosis totally freaked me out at the time, but is not part of my life. IF has defined me much more over the past 2 years.

    Please consider the risks of multiples very seriously. Pregnancy with multiples takes a tremendous toll on your body. If you want to read more about this, check out this post: http://conceptionmisconceptions.blogspot.com/2011/11/keepin-it-real.html My singleton pregnancy is WAY easier than what she's going through, and what other IRL friends are experiencing with singletons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from ICLW!

    Wishing you the best with your IVF. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hoping and wishing your cycle is a success!! and enjoy your spa day! you deserve it
    xoxo
    iclw

    ReplyDelete