Sorry for the cussing but I am so overwhelmed.
What you are seeing is:
1 vial of Novarel
1 needle container
1 box of alcohol swabs (200 count)
2 10mL vials of Progesterone in Oil
10 50mg Minocycline pills
14 100mg Doxycycline pills
14 day supply of Lupron injections
60 vials of Bravelle (we order an entire extra order in case my insurance caps meds in 2012)
20 1/2 inch needles
41 1 1/2 inch needles
65 1 1/2 inch syringes
1 pack of birth control
2 Zofran pills
Not pictured: Tylenol and Provera (to start period)
Annnnndd... let the stress commence.
I KNEW I was going to have to take a LOT of medicine but I'm 24 years old for pete's sake. I've already been through chemotherapy and had a cocktail of pills & injections... I didn't think I'd have to do this for a BABY.
Now... I just have to wait until December/January to start this. Let's get this show on the road (I guess) ....

Isn't it scary when all the meds arrive? I just noticed that even though I follow you, none of your updates are coming to my reader???? Do you know why? I don't wanna miss any!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea, Rebecca. I have not changed any settings or anything. :(
ReplyDeleteOK, I will keep checking. Is your RSS feed active? I don't see anywhere on your page where you can subscribe by email. Maybe it's just my iPad being dumb today.
ReplyDeleteYou can totally do this!!! Looking at it all together is completely overwhelming, just take it one shot at a time and keep thinking of that rainbow at the end :)
ReplyDeleteI got the first of my meds yesterday! Looks like we'll be cycling very close together! :)
ReplyDeleteI could of sworn I posted a comment yesterday Im not sure what happened to it but this is so exciting!!! I should be getting the rest of my med in tomorrow!
ReplyDelete