Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beautiful Day.

It's 53* outside, sunny and beautiful. I love this weather.

Today is the day my IVF medicines arrive. Eeee!
I got my orders for a blood pregnancy test for the 19th since I have not had a period since September.
Since I'm not pregnant, I'm planning on starting Provera around the 22nd... I may wait until the 25th, just in case because I don't want to have a period before the 28th. If I do, I won't have my IVF until FEBRUARY.

Here I am, crossing my fingers that my period does NOT show.... A few weeks ago, I was praying it would show up every second of every day. :/

What else has been going on? The internet on my phone has been crappy. I called yesterday to complain and their solution? Take out the battery. Uh.......that does NOT fix everything, idiots. In fact, it did not fix my issue and the customer service woman basically said I was lying. Let's just say, I have a credit to my account and the call was pulled, listened to, and that woman's day just got a whollllee lot worse (I asked for a supervisor). Don't get me shitty customer service and I won't get you in trouble, simple as that.

My clients birthday is tomorrow. I'm making her a casserole for lunch and surprising her with treats from the local bakery. :)

Hmm... I started Christmas shopping yesterday. Put a whooole bunch of stuff in layaway for our place.. and a few things for family and DH.

I need to call the cancer hospital and find out when my appointment is...I'm a bad patient. :)

Well, those are my ramblings for now, I'm going to be an old lady and do some crossword puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment