Friday, November 21, 2014

Good Things!

Hi friends!

So my last post was about Asa not having a job... well...

Monday, early afternoon, he got a call from an IT department lead for a marketing company and he wanted Husband to come in Tuesday and interview. Husband's interview was for 4pm and the company is located about 35 miles from home. I had taken a nap and woken up to a bunch of missed calls and messages so automatically, I assumed the worst. By the time I realized he had be calling for an hour, he was walking up the steps to our bedroom.

The department lead hired him ON. THE. SPOT.

He started Wednesday, not even a full day after he interviewed.

It seriously could not have been any easier. I cried like a baby when I found out the good news.
He is settling in to his new job fast and they are so pleased with his progress and quick ability to work. He's doing scripting and software development so he keeps finding mistakes that other people have made and making his boss suuuper happy :)

So now I will continue to wish evil things upon the bitch that made up stories and fired Husband (and got his unemployment denied). I hope she has a TERRIBLE Christmas. Karma is a bitch!

Babies are great - we just celebrated Little Miss being home from the NICU for 2 years on the 19th and Little Man gets his date on the 27th!

4 comments:

  1. Such great news- I can't even imagine the amount of stress that must take off your shoulders!!! Hooray for a less stressful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that, Kayla!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a firm believer in karma! So happy your husband got hired and I hope he absolutely loves this job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete