Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy ICLW!

If you're new here, I'm going to guuueeess you've come from ICLW :)

Well, welcome!

I'm Kayla! I'm 25 years old and I'm a mama to 7.5 month old boy/girl twins. They're preemies - they came 12 weeks early but they're so perfect it's painful ;) I'm a cancer survivor (Melanoma) and a huge advocate. Don't expect me to comment (nicely) on any posts regarding tanning/sunburns because it makes me so sad/angry :) What else? I'm married, I live in a small Ohio town and I take care of old people for a (temporary) living and run a small party decor making business, too (which you can find here)! Oh and we just bought a house - so eventually I'll post before & after photos of the renovations.

Happy ICLW - can't wait to meet new people! <3

8 comments:

  1. Just reading about your babies gives me hope. I'm glad I found our blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from ICLW. Yeah much as I like the sun I try to stay out of it when possible....I blister easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi from iclw! Congrats on your twins and your recent house purchase! An exciting year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ICLW to you too! congrats on your twins and on survival of cancer. No need to post mean comments to me. I am a pale pasty thing that shuns the sun. I burn quickly and live off sunblock. Enjoy the new house and renovations and good luck with growing your party decor business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to check out the party decorations!!! Renovations are so much fun! I'm sure it will be an adventure with twins!! :) can't wait to see the pics!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from ICLW...I am a huge advocate for sunblock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy ICLW. What a great story! Your life sounds exhausting but such a lot of fun. Congratualtions on your twins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy ICLW. Glad you decided to join in the fun.

    ICLW #30

    ReplyDelete