I LOVE writing in my blog but with two 7 month old babies, my life isn't suitable for writing as much as I used to. I am going to take a vow to update at least once a month, I miss hearing from all of you (and as I type this, Little Man is next to me beginning to stir from his nap, crap!!!).
Anyway, I cannot believe I haven't updated since February. What the heck has been going on? Well...
*My Monsters are 7 months old, today! They're rolling, laughing all of the time, sleeping through the night, eating solids, intently playing with toys, and they are SO much fun.
*We closed on our house in March 1 and moved in at the beginning of April. It has been a construction zone since then. I'll be posting before & after pictures once it is all done *chuckles to self* -- whenever that will be!
*I've been looking for a new job, until then I've taken on making headbands. If I ever feel comfortable sharing my personal info, I will link my soon-to-be Etsy store and hope that you beautiful ladies might buy. :) I plan to make it a full time income for myself, selling party decor, tutus, photo props, etc - just have to get the idea launched. Thankfully, Husband doesn't think I'm bat-shit crazy for wanting to do this. I have my own room in the house to craft so maybe it'll actually be put to use!
*I donated my embryos (as mentioned previously) and that beautiful woman (whom I met in March!) transferred 2 of those embabies. Sadly, she miscarried after getting a BFP. They are having her do a blood panel to see if it something genetic going on but until then, we keep in touch and she WILL be transferring a 2 more embabies later on this year. I just love her and I cannot wait for her and her husband to be blessed with amazing little people like I have!
I'm going to try to get Husband to let me have a peaceful few hours in his "man cave" in the next few days so that I can read and reply to blogs. I'm dying to join an ICLW and some blog hops! Until next time... here's a picture overload =)
![]() |
| Little Man :) |
![]() |
| Little Lady |
![]() |
| Our HOME! <3 |
![]() |
| Both of my shitheads are in a spitting phase. |
![]() |
| After her hospital stay. :( |
![]() |
| He loooves his sweet tatoes! |






I was just thinking about you! What cities!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful house, Kayla and the babies are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteYour babies are so cute!! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm looking forward to checking your blog out more and getting some good tips on taking care of twins!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour adorable little ones are making my Baby Fever spike! lol God they're cute!
ReplyDelete-Jenn, from ICLW