Obligatory blog post here!
I don't really have much to update on.
Just busy creepin' on all of your blogs :)
And pinning.
Pinterest is so damn addicting.
And SO easy to use when one hand is busy feeding a tiny person their bottle.
Will update again in a few days - hopefully with the babies professional pictures. :)
I am SO addicted to pinterest! I hope you and babies are doing great and have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYes Pinterest is SO addicting! But I love it :)
ReplyDeleteHow can you post an obligatory post without an obligatory picture?! : )
ReplyDeletehi, i following the GFC blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com
thanks
new follower bev
oh my goodness Pinterest, I could lose myself in Pinterest and I wouldn't complain one bit, although I suppose the boys might. bleh.
ReplyDeleteAloha,
Following ya now from the sweet GFC blog hop. We're riding the wave of life at Local Sugar Hawaii and I'd so love it if you'd join us for the adventure.
xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com