A journey through my life with twins, a husband, house projects, adventures, and more!
Yay! A girl! My Sam has those brown shoes :)
So precious! How perfect to have a boy and a girl! : )
OMG this post changed! haha TWINS! So fun! Oh wait I just realized I didn't look at the first pair of shoes close enough hahahaha
How awesome! Congrats
YAYAYAYAY!!!!!
Yay! Congrats!
YAY!!! I LOVE those pics! So stinkin' cute! Congrats girl! :)
YAY!!! Congrats! The pics are adorable!
AWW! Cute shoes! Cute everything! CONGRATULATIONS!
Yay! A girl! My Sam has those brown shoes :)
ReplyDeleteSo precious! How perfect to have a boy and a girl! : )
ReplyDeleteOMG this post changed! haha TWINS! So fun! Oh wait I just realized I didn't look at the first pair of shoes close enough hahahaha
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! Congrats
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I LOVE those pics! So stinkin' cute! Congrats girl! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Congrats! The pics are adorable!
ReplyDeleteAWW! Cute shoes! Cute everything! CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDelete