Friday, March 23, 2012

Wow, Time Flies.

5 years ago, I drunk dialed a random boy (from my best friends phone).
I went to a concert two days after the drunk dial incident and I saw a guy walk in the room and I knew I had to meet him. A was the first (and he will be the LAST) guy that I ever approached for a conversation.

I'm so glad I did. 
Something was going through my mind that night and I had all of the courage and confidence in the world.

Today was originally supposed to be my FET transfer but since AF didn't show up on time, I had to push it back a week. So, we are transferring on the date that I first stayed the night at his house and we had our first kiss. 

And I am testing on our 1 year wedding anniversary.

I think those are all signs that this is meant to be. :)
We had a photoshoot today for our 5 year anniversary. I've gotten a sneak peek and I'll post two of those for you to see! 





16 comments:

  1. All very good signs indeed. Fingers crossed for you Kayla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm preparing for the worst, praying for the best!

      If it does fail, I am taking time off to lose some of this weight!

      Delete
  2. You two look adorable! What fantastic photos! And a great story too.

    I've always resisted doing something like this...but you're inspiring me. Maybe it's not so very much off the table. (I hate being the center of attention, so having my picture taken is not something I love.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate being the focus too, love. My brothers girlfriend is a photographer so we had her do them, which actually makes it more awkward. I laughed entire time and it helped! About 50% of the poses were our idea so that helped, too. I used Pinterest and found ideas that would pertain to our situation (at a lake). You should definitely have pictures done, they will make your heart happy!

      Delete
  3. Wow I honestly couldn't think of a better day to have a transfer, seriously.

    I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Toni. :) I hope you're keeping that chin up lovely!

      Delete
  4. Love the pics! Bummer about pushing the date back but the timing sounds perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely face! Hope you're doing well :)

      Delete
  6. Love love that top picture!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw you two are adorable!!! and you have such a BEAUTIFUL smile!! :)

    good luck with the FET!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous, happy couple! thanks for sharing the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. What beautiful pictures! :)

    Good luck with your upcoming FET!

    http://tanyaslifejourney.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck!! I LOVE the top picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty pictures! Happy anniversaries around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pics! I love the days you are having the transfer and testing! Hoping and prying this is it!

    ReplyDelete