I am about 2 weeks away from my FET and I am getting so FREAKING EXCIIITEDDD!!!!
:)
A and I went to see *THE* house tonight. He loved it, like I knew he would! They're asking about $10,000 more than we expected but I think we can make it work if they pay our closing costs. The sucky part is: they aren't ready to move out just yet....as they have yet to find themselves somewhere to live in the south. SOOOO... we can't start the process until late April or early May.
I'm just looking at it as an excuse to save some money up!
What elllseeee.... the femring isn't noticeable but I am very, verrryyy worried I am going to piss the damn thing out and the Vivelle patches aren't bad... just covered in clothing particles at all times, haha.
I don't have much time to write because I am at my husbands band practice and I literally cannot concentrate.
Xoxoxo.
Two weeks, whoo hoo! I cant wait to hear how things went!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Two weeks will fly by!! Super Excited for you!
ReplyDeleteWow, house news sounds fantastic! And maybe they will be willing to give you the 10K off if you leave the possession date up to them so they can find a place?
ReplyDelete2 more weeks! Yay!!!
You are in a great mind frame and place already. Hope the house works out and that your FET gets here fast!
ReplyDelete:D So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove the title! I am so excited! Getting so close!
ReplyDeleteI am excited for you!! New houses and babies in the making! :)
ReplyDeletewoohoo!!!! I can feel the excitement! And - is this the house that belonged to your friends' parents? (going to re-check previous posts...)
ReplyDeleteYep! It's the gorgeous house my friends parents own! :) We have been looking @ other houses and nothing compares!
DeleteYay! I am so happy and excited for you two!
ReplyDelete