Yesterday, I only had to work for 2 hours (wasn't even worth getting out of bed and showering for). I got home around 11am and that's when the chaos started. I decided that since I didn't do ANYTHING for A's coworkers for Christmas, I wanted to send goodies for Valentine's day! I'm trying to keep my mind off of this whole FET/stupid IVF junk soooo, I decided to bake :)
Damn, did I take on waaaay too much for one day.
![]() |
| All of my baking supplies! |
![]() |
| Sugar cookies & PB cookies with M&Ms. :) |
You try climbing up and down those steps... with inches of snow, 20 degree weather, and a bummed leg... I thought I was going to die.
I felt seriously accomplished after the day was over... and I even got a super long foot rub! Wooo woooo.
Tomorrow is the day I call the RE's office to fight about FET financing.... attempt number 4! Wish me luuucckkk.
Edited to add:
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZING MAKE-UP DEALS!
It's a website called Cherry Culture -- and I placed an order last night with 12 items and WITH tax & shipping it was only $22! My friend (and blog lurker SG showed me this!). I'll tell her you said thanks :P



I agree that talking with the doctor about nurses behavior is the best option. I hope that you are able to get everything straightened out with the finances and start moving on with your FET. You have had to many road blocks and its time :)
ReplyDeleteWow on the cookies. They look really delicious and the stairs that you have to go up and down to do laundry don't look like to much fun.
I also think talking with the doctor is the best course of action. This is his team and he needs to know if something is going on.
ReplyDeleteGirl, you make me sound lazy! I will need to make goodies for Valentine's Day for Grey's and my coworkers. But they won't be half as nice as your's. Hope Sunday is relaxing!
Hi... here from Cyclesistas :)) Joining the list for this month while doing IVF #3+... sorry to hear that you're having so much difficulty with the finance stuff - what a nightmare ! Love the cookies :) I have a private blog {via newyearmum2.blogspot.com}, but happy for other IF/ART bloggers to join - just email me via my updater blog :) Good luck for your cycle and great to be cycling with you xoxo
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your cycle! I'm not going to complain about doing laundry anymore after looking at all of your stairs! I hope you get your answers soon!
ReplyDeleteI know all about shitty doctors/nurses. Good luck! If I had to go up and down those stairs everytime I had to do laundry, I'd never do laundry!
ReplyDeleteDon't really have too much to say - but good luck this cycle!!
ReplyDeleteWOW you got a lot done! I hope everything went well at your REs office.
ReplyDelete