I am so sorry, I was hoping that you wouldn't end up there. OHSS sucks. The only thing I can promise you, is that as much as you feel like you are going to die now.....it does go away, and a week after getting out of the hospital you feel 100% again. I hope they drain you....and quick.
So sorry to hear this. I went through a round of OHSS and it was horrible. I completely felt like I was going to die. Have they drained the fluid? I had to to be drained several times. I hate to hear about anyone going through it. I hope you start to feel better soon!!!
I am so sorry, I was hoping that you wouldn't end up there. OHSS sucks. The only thing I can promise you, is that as much as you feel like you are going to die now.....it does go away, and a week after getting out of the hospital you feel 100% again. I hope they drain you....and quick.
ReplyDeleteYou don't suck!!! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteUgh! Hope you're feeling better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteCrap, so sorry :(
ReplyDeleteDang it! I'm sorry! :(
ReplyDeleteBoo! Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear this! Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better very fast. I'm sorry you have to go through this first cycle out of the gate.
ReplyDeletePoor thing! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteOh no! :( Feel better!
ReplyDeleteOh no!!! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry! Hope you are doing better soon!
ReplyDeleteI will pray that you get better soon!!
ReplyDeleteI was so worried about that for you and you weren't updating us so I had a feeling. Get well soon....
ReplyDeleteOh no! Praying for a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this. I went through a round of OHSS and it was horrible. I completely felt like I was going to die. Have they drained the fluid? I had to to be drained several times. I hate to hear about anyone going through it. I hope you start to feel better soon!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, no! I'm so sorry, Kayla! Hope you get better ASAP.
ReplyDeleteYou DON'T suck - OHSS does. I hope they help you get the swelling down and you are home in a jiffy!
ReplyDeleteeeek. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the OHSS, I hope they get everything under control and your back and home in no time resting comfortably! Found you through cyclesista.
ReplyDelete