Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Damn!

My boobs hurt SO damn bad and I haven't even started Lupron yet!

Ahhhhh. It hurts for water to even hit them! If I were still doing Clomid, I would assume this shit was associated with my uterus housing some little shits but noooooooooooo - my body just won't do things the easy way.

Tomorrow starts ICLW, I can't wait to get to know some new ladies! :)



So anyway, A and I got married in April of this year and right before the wedding, my cousin (she was a bridesmaid) and I had a falling out. Something was going on in her personal life and she didn't tell me and just kind of... lost it one day. That day just happened to be the day of my bridal shower... :/ And while I am still kind of confused as to why she had to say mean and hurtful things to me on that specific day, I can honestly say that I missed her. I hadn't talked to her until sometime last week, she messaged me on Facebook to say sorry.

I've NEVER been the kind of person to hold a grudge and my heart had a heavy spot where I wished that things had never gone wrong... so when I saw her message I didn't want to instantly be like "IT'S ALRIGHT! LET'S HANG OUT!" but I said "You know, I am kind of bothered that things happened but I would like to slowly start to build back our friendship and more importantly, our family bond." We texted each other all day today and suddenly, the little piece of me that felt heavy is gone.

I'm so glad this happened RIGHT before all of this IVF stuff because I want to be as stress free and SUPPORTED through all of this. I have yet to tell her that I am doing IVF, I don't feel like telling her that when we're just getting back to talking.... but I know once she finds out I'm pregnant (IF this works, and it will damnit!) she's going to be over the moon for us!

So yeah, happy happy.

I had dinner with my best friend tonight and we did our Christmas exchange. I cherish the once a month, two hour time slots that I get to spend with her. We've been through so much and to have her here for me through all of this, even if it's via text or skype, means everything to me. All of my ultrasounds and bloodwork are going to be at 8am and that would mean waking my (un)happy ass up at 4:30am to get there on time because of the long ass drive.... soooo.... I'm staying with the bff! She only lives 10 minutes away from the RE. :)



Before I end, I have a question for all of you:

RIght now, I'm only taking Synthroid and BCPs.... but the left side of my lip has been twitching REALLY bad lately. I'm not talking I kind of feel it and it stops... I mean, people notice.. I can look in the mirror and see it and it's really freaking me out.

I'm wondering if it's some kind of weird reaction to the BCPs cause I've never had this before. Should I call me RE tomorrow or just ride it out? I haven't felt funny or anything, it's just really damn annoying.

3 comments:

  1. That's really great about you and your cousin!

    Happy ICLW, and thanks for coming to visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are starting to patch things up with your cousin. I love hearing stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from ICLW. I'm not crazy about Facebook for the most part...but I do think that it's really powerful in providing a "safe" place for people to apologize and take baby steps into rebuilding relationships. Phone calls and visits can be scary after a falling out...short messages and texts can be the first building blocks. I'm so glad that your heart is less heavy!

    ReplyDelete