Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Time is Flying

And I'm super glad. I was supposed to get my IVF meds confirmation yesterday but no.

I called in today to verify and oh, she forgot to send the request. So I made her fax it while I was on the phone and demanded a confirmation (just to be a bitch). No reason she shouldn't have done it on Friday like she said she would. She even admitted that she forgot to do it. Grr.

I know I don't need them until next month but I want to do it while we can afford it now.

I'm hoping to start Provera on the 10th and have my period by the 25th. Depending on when these a-holes get it together. It's tiring at how awful they are with returning calls and showing passion for their job.

If this IVF fails, I am sure as hell not staying with this company. The doctor is awesome but his nurses make me feel stupid.

I wish the damn lab wasn't shutting down for FDA mandated cleaning....of course, when I am ready for IVF.

OF COOOOURSE.

1 comment:

  1. I love that time is flying by I cant wait for the 17th to get here. I actualy started BC on the 27th of October, I will be starting my stims on the 17th. I still look forward to following you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete